Wednesday, May 11, 2011

maje y\this site better

Saturday, March 29, 2008

comments
Many of you still don't know how to input their comments. I'd like also to get feed backs from my viewers who are not blogger. Typing your comment is a simple process. After reading my post, you'll notice that at the very end, there's the word "COMMENT." Click on "COMMENT" and wait a few seconds. The comment box will appear. On the right side, please leave and type your comment on the enclose small box. Then you go down. Later you'll be ask to type some letters as you see them. You will also be ask to choose an identity. If you're not a blogger, identify yourself as anonymous or some other name like James or Joy. You can preview your comment by clicking preview. Later, when all is set, you hit "PUBLISH." Your comment will be publish upon my approval. It takes practice and patience to learn this process. I look forward to hearing from my other viewers. It will help me improve the content of my art blog if I know what my viewers wanted to read and see. THANKS TO YOU ALL!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment